Saturday, October 10, 2009

Basically, I went to class as usual. The 8am-10am CHM class was really sleepy. Then, had lunch with my friends, Nicole, Anza, Longwin and Lyence. Then, went to MCB class and CHM class again. Went back to room around 6.15pm. Later on, went to dinner at 7pm with my beloved friends, Ryan and Wan Xin. Then, we had a nice supper around 11pm. We enjoyed the french fries. Then, Ice joined us for a while. After a while, Wilson also joined us. And we all made jokes and bully each others for fun. Wilson bet me one thing. If I can get the phone number from the european guy who we met at the burger stall, Wilson will buy me a full Secret Recipe New York Cheese cake. Hahahaha....I juz enjoyed myself with my lovely friends. I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!! They are the BEST friends ever!!! I'm lucky, I know...

1 comment:

  1. haha..komalaa, u r my lovely fren too...enjoy when together wif u...hehe...

    ReplyDelete

My Favourite