Friday, January 1, 2010

ReView-ing 2009

There were a lot of incidents and accidents in 2009 that I would never forget, at least for some times. There were great vacation and hangout with my dearest family and friends. In 2009, I lost my grandfather and my friend lost her dad.

I repeated Physics 2 for my Foundation. But still, I enjoyed. I made a lot of brand new friends in INTI. I got a great roommate. And I love her so so much because she really being a good friend to me. And she like to share her food to me...hehehe...

I watched a lot of movies throughout 2009. I went for shopping a lot. I had spent my money in travelling and eating. :)

I had a wonderful holiday, thanks to my aunties. Meanwhile, my sister got excellent result for her PMR exam.

Recently, I got a 'saman' for the first time. And Its cost about RM100. Also I banged my dad's car at front. Luckily, it was the old one, not the new one. :-)

I watched few new Tamil movies on the New Year Eve.

And all together, the year 2009 ended happily and nicely. Hope the year 2010 would be more great and wonderful. I'm looking forward for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite