Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 February 2010

Its Korean Buddy Program 1st day. After my Maths class at 4.00pm, I with Xin Yin went to MPH. I brought a group of Koreans for a campus tour. Then, we were hanging around at Bakery for a while. Then, Kok Hoe brief some stuff to us, the buddies and the Koreans.

Later on, the Koreans drew their buddy names. My Korean Buddies are: Marin, Dora and Oh. I get to know some of them like Rachel, Monica, Tak, Brian, Piona, Choi, Gold, Been and Yoo Jung.

I went for STACT makan day (night actually). We ate at the one beside Middle Shop (the one Melanie n Chee Hoe said the pineapple rice not nice). Actually the food over there not bad as I thought. Its just ok.

I had interesting chat with them. Even its quite hard to communicate with some, its was really fun. Tomorrow I will meet them again for dinner. I'm looking forward for that.

Thats all our first meeting. Will be continued tomorrow. hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite