Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Wanna Love You, I Wanna Leeds You...

"Why did I liked You,
Why did I loved You,
But now,
Why do I dislike You,
Why do I hate You?

Why did I fall for You,
Why did I melt into You,
But now,
Why do I forget You,
Why do I no longer with You?

Why did I wanted You in my life,
Why did I dreamed about You,
But now,
Why do I no longer need You,
Why do I hate those dreams?

Why the time had changed,
Why You had changed in it's flow,
Why everything had altered now,
Why You never let me have anything?

Even the time had altered,
Even You had changed,
Even everything around me become new,
Even no one lending their shoulders to me,
I'm not gonna cry...

But still I love You,
From bottom of my heart...

I Wanna Love You, I Wanna Leeds You...
"

Inspired by a recently watched movie...
Just trying on something new, I found writing modern poems is easy and fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite